About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Relaxing in the sun // Bday of my sister//First kinda Oneegyaru/ Modegyaru Outfit and Himekaji outfit


Hello princesses,
Time again for a random post xD.
Finally, finally its warm in Germany ~ really warm. I like it so much also when I feel really dizzy, because my body can´t handle it when it´s warm like this. So my hon and I decided last week to relax a little in the sun.
We definitely want to do this more often. We brought a small blanket some fruits and lay down on a small riverbank.  (☆^ー^☆).
I also wanted to check if here are some lakes or something like this around my place.
It´s always like a small holiday trip if you spend an afternoon there and relax a bit, read a book or just listen to your favorite music. What do you think of that? Or do you prefer puplic baths? I´m not a big fan of these puplic baths.Unfotunately they are always a lot of... well... unfriendly and kinda dumb persons <.<...

<3<3<3<3<3<3For some reason my hubby looks blonde here xD. Usually he has brown hair <3
My Babe took this pic of me while I was listen to my music xD
And on Sunday my sister Maddy celebrated her birthday. It was such a hot day again, so we made again a BBQ (*´・v・). Seriously what a nice summer this year. I love BBQ´s so damn much and can´t have enough of them. We all sat together and ate, drunk and had fun. I´m  also really happy Maddy liked our present. *^*  I love you little sis! (´ε` )♡
I drank a little bit of Wine there with my Grandma  ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ. And sat directly in the sun, I was glad I had a big sunhat...
My foood!  (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) I love food pictures xD
The Birthdaychild and I! Idk why this pic is kinda blurry T^T
And my youngest sis and I <3  (´∇ノ`*)ノ




Today's kinda Oneegyaru- Modegyaru outfit try

***I wanted to try for a long time a more elegant and more casual style. I think it´s called Oneegyaru or Modegyaru style ???( I don´t know which of these comes my try cloer xD). I never really tried it before but I think from time to time it is really comfortable to wear this. And I´m in Love with the brands Rienda and Duras *^* !!!!!!!!!!!  I know I still have my huge hair, but I guess I can´t without them xD! What do you think? I tried to make the Outfit look a little bit more adult like (ノ)´∀`(ヾ)***




And last but not least I went to Düsseldorf with my hubby (ノ)´∀`(ヾ).
We ate Japanese and went to some small stores at little tokyo. I also stumbled upon some cute stuff and a My Mero Fan! Perfect for the weather right now.
Happy Sui! My Ramen and I <3
As a dessert we ate Melon Pan  (*´∀`*)
 I bought some small stuff and my hon too <3
Sweets  (*´∀`*)
And a My Mero Fan (*ノ▽ノ)(*ノ▽ノ)(*ノ▽ノ)

Today's Primero Himekaji outfit




Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home