About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New items: Gal Star, Ma*rs // Two outfits


Hello princesses,

Yayyy some new stuff arrived. I have said in one of my latest posts that I am still waiting for some new packages. And finally two showed up!  (´∇ノ`*)ノ, but the other two sit in the customs office. ヽ(≧Д≦)ノNice~ NOT~~ !
Now I wait until they bring it to my door so that I can pay for something I already paid for nice huh... <.<
So nonetheless here my newest attainments,  (^▽^) I purchased some summer casual clothes, and I´m totally in love with them *^*
Thank you so much to Shana for selling them to me. 

And a new Jumpsuit from Gal Star. Himena chan has the same one. It´s so appealing ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Usually I dislike jump suits because I think my legs are not alluring in them.
I give my weight the slip for it. But this one looks really really good. Because it is not so constricting on the legs
And my last Package from Alaska arrived. I ordered with her service A new Ma*rs dress, this time in black.
Unfortunately her services are inaccessible as of now for Private matters.  。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。.
But I look forward to meeting her maybe in Japan in the future.
She also put some awesome candy´s in my package. Like my favorite Candy ever Green Tea Kit Kat *^*

This week my husband and I ate a dessert at the Hard Rock cafe in Cologne.
It was so damn good. I love the desserts there.
We ate Hot fudge sundae and Apple cobbler. I had the Apple cobbler and gosh it was so good. One of the best desserts I´ve ever ate. (T▽T)
 




Week's casual outfit






Week´s Ma*rs outfit




Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home