About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Where I bought my hair extensions


Hello princesses,

after my first Hime Gyaru video hair tutorial, many of you asked me where I bought my extensions.
So here the answer:
I bought some of them in a small hairshop in cologne, but I got my longer and newest ones from this internet store : http://www.ursis-haare.net/.
I bought some in the length 50- 55 cm and some in 65- 70 cm.That way it looks more like they're my real hair. (Pic from Ursisshop)


Here are the available haircolors. Mine is #16 "Dunkelblond", or "dark blonde" in english.
It is real human hair, which you means you can curl it. And it is very good quality. 

I bought this one (50g) you need two sets for complete hair.
Here a picture of me without extensions:




If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. 
The shop ships worldwide ^---^<3<3<3 

Bye Bye 
SuiPrincess


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home