About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Mamas with their cute kids wearing hime or Lolita


Hello princesses,
I found a lot of (Hime) Gyaru or Lolita mommys. So cute. 
I really love to see that. 
Some of them wear twin outfits with their little girls - soo cute !!!!
But I don´t like if the mommy tries to make money with their kids ;_;! That´s horrible for children....

Here are some pictures:
Hina chan with her little princess girl.
She is such a cute baby *O*. Hina is a very good hime ^^

Here is a mommy with her little Lolita princess. They are both soo kawaii!!
I really love her blog: http://ameblo.jp/c428172h/
The little girl has every exisiting Angelic Pretty dress in kids size O.o!!
Twin outfit with mommy <3



Here is a cute hime with her little girl. They look so sweet together ^--^.
So kawaii! She has a blog: http://ameblo.jp/pink06-ribbon11/




Here another La Pafait mommy with her little princess girl !!!
I love that cute picture. In La Pafait store with Himeko <3<3<3<3<33 Sugoi!!


 Look at DreamV ~ Yumetenbo:  You can buy twin clothes for mommy and kids *_*!


Okay enough pictures ^-----^<333 (Pics all from the Blogs/sites)
Love you all 
kissu 

SuiPrincess
P.S: Some day I'll have a small princess, too *O*<3<3<3<3<3<3<3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home