About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Today Sui did babysitting: short post


Hello princesses,
today I did babysitting for my friends Silke and Thomas, because they wanted to go the cinema, in Transformers 3D. ^....^<3
When we left our aparment our cat Church, said good bye to us from our window. *O* so cute!


    But I was no hard work because the my godchildren were soooo lovely and virtuous. 


    We had a lot of fun together <3<3<3.
    Later we had some pizza and had a nice evening (honey and me )
    Silke and Thomas have a cat too. Her name is Kidney. 
    She is a lady ^^ and so cute <3<3<3 I love her so much. 
    Everytime when we visit Silke and Thomas, Kidney hugs with me xDD
     Okay finally my outfit from today. very simple, but I tried the Himena hair style (pics from her blog)^^

    Sooo~ I had a lot of free time while babysitting so I played a little bit with Thomas webcam ^^
    Some funny pictures 
    Sui the camwhore xDDD
     Sui in "24" look xD!! You know these Series "24" with Kiefer Sutherland?? <3<3<3
     XDDD
     soo many Sui Duckfaces xDD
     black and white ^^
     Alien Sui <3<3<3 XD 
     normal picture
    Honey and me <3<3<3 Pure Love <3<3<3<3<3
    You can make those funny webcam pictures on this site ^^
    http://www.cameroid.com/ <--- klick <333

    Okay enough spam for today xDD

    Bye Bye

    SuiPrincess

    P.S.: look Himena fell asleep in my plushpets <333 soo cuttteee <3<3<3

    cutest kitty ever, isn't she??

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Newer Post Older Post Home