About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New stuff from Ma*rs and La Pafait have arrived!



Hello princesses,
today finally some items arrived *O*!!
I´m so happy <3<3<3<3
I ordered some stuff with Diane's help <3<3. 
First I'll show you my La Pafait items 
This headdress is designed by Himena Ousaki <3. 
It is so cute and elegant <3
Picture when Himena wore it (Pic from La Lapfait blog)


Then my La Pafait room wear. It is so cute and vey cheap. Only 2600 yen. It was a set with 3 pieces.
you can buy it at: http://www.la-pafait.jp/  

 Here a picture with Himena (pics also from la pafait)


Then a Ma*rs shirt, it was on sale *O*.



 And finally I got my 2 dream skirts *O* !!
I wanted them since I saw them on Himena chans blog!! 
So cute. Suzu helped me buying them. Thanks soooo much!! She has the same. 
in black:

When Himena wore it (pics from her blog)
 And the same one in white:


 from Himena chans blog:



I´m so happy about my new items *O*!
Then I want to show you a picture from my new Charmmy Kitty bedcover. 
Some of you asked me for a picture:

And at the end I want to show you how I've decorated my mobile phone. 
I exchanged my phone straps. Here a picture. 


Okay. I hope you have a nice day today. 
But I want to tell you all, I'll no longer check G_S comunity, because I really hate this comunity. They talked a lot of shit about nice gals and about me. 
That means I won´t see my positive secrets, too. I´m sorry ;__; !
If you want to post one, post it in this comunity : http://gyaru-valentine.livejournal.com/ 
You can tell me your critics on Facebook or here in my comments, that´s no problem. ^--^
I´m open for everything <3<3
At the moment I really love my style and my boyfriend does, too. And the most important thing is I'm feeling comfortable with my style <3<3


Okay 
Kisses
Bye Bye 
SuiPrincess



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home