About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My weekend in the Sauerland / Scary horror shooting and La Pafait outfit

Hello princesses,
this weekend I visited my good friend Laura at her place. 
She lives in Lennestadt - Sauerland. 
Here are some pictures I took on the way to her: 


Every time when we stay there for one or two days, it is like holiday *__* !!! 
It is so differnt to cologne, because she lives in a rural area ^-^<3.
When we arrived, Laura made waffles for us. 
 freshly picked cherries *O*
They were so delicious *_* !!
And here some pictures from her big garden *_* 



We had a lot of fun, talked so much and played with her little cats. 
The cat's names are Monty and Sam. Soo cutte kittys <3<3<3<3
Me with Monti xDD our both faces so funny xDDDD





Then we did a shooting - no normal shooting, but a horror shooting. 
We pretended to be water-corps O.o!! So scary!!!
Here the behind the scenes photos xDD


It was so funny, but it was so cold in the water O.o!!


One finished photo *O*!! I love it <3<3<3<3
I looks so real!!



So scary !!!! 
We watched the movie KW31. I really like that movie *O* !! Do you know it?



Okay here my La Pafait outfit <3<3 I love it <3<3

Okay enough scary posts for today !!!
More completely edited photos will follow ^----^<3<3

Thanks for reading my blog, princesses <3<3
kisses

SuiPrincess

(old Puri from Laura and me, perfect for this horror post xD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home