About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New KIKO makeup store opened in Cologne / Purikura with my cats...


Hello princesses,
today was my honey went with me to cologne. We wanted to see the new KIKO <3<3. 
Do you know this store? It´s a makeup store and I really love it <3<3<3. 

You found Kiko at the "Hohestarße".  Next to Mediamarkt.
I took some pictures for you: 
 all kinds of nail laquer...
 some lashes..
 lipgloss...
 Eyepencils...
 xD me and honey in the mirror...
 very beautiful eyeshadows ...
Then we strolled a bit through Cologne and went to New Yorker, H&M, Claires and Gina Tricot. 

I tried something on. Very cute *O* but I didn´t buy it...
Btw: These shorts are available in black, too.

Then we met Mona in Gina Tricot!! 
So we went together to Starbucks. We talked so much and had a lot of fun *O* 
 Mona with her Hibiscus drink! It was very good <3<3
My Frappuccino and chocolate Muffin <3<3<3

My outfit today:

Complete outfit with my cat xDD
I bought some small things in Cologne in Claires. 
They have midseason sale at the moment <3<3 God I love sales!!!
There was a "Buy 2, get one free"-sale, so I bought these two items for just 7 Euro <3
 Hello Kitty jewelry box <33
big hair ribbon in black. It´s so cute <3<3<3 

My new iron curler arrived today. I ordered the same as my older one, because it is very good but my older one broke ;___; !!!
It´s from Remington for only 15 Euro <3 . Maren really liked it xDD

Soo and finally I took Purikura with my Kitties. XDD
Yes. really! ... but at home ;P
I found a super cute page on the internet. Check it out: 
Here our Puris. I printed them and put them in my Purikurabook <3<3 

 Church with a Shake <3


xDD Church with Bunny ears and Pockys <3
Okay have a nice evening. Tomorrow I will go to Oberhausen Centro, a huge shopping mall, with my grandma <3 
I´m very excited<3 

kisses

SuiPrincess <3<3<3<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home