About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

A cute day in Düsseldorf with Vivi chan


Hello princesses <3<3<3
Awww today was a very nice day <3<3<3 I met Vivi in Düsseldorf. (Look at her blog, she has a new one).

It was the first time I met her!! I was really excited and, to be honest, a little bit nervous ^^;
I only knew her from my blog, since she is one of my readers and we talked in Facebook ^^. 
I was very happy that she wanted to meet me <3<3 *O* !!
She is such a cute and nice person, really !!! 
We'll definitely meet more often ^x^!! 
And the best thing is, she loves horrormovies, too <3<3<3<3<3 
We met in Düsseldorf central station and went to OCS to take some Puris ^^. 
 There I met my friend Charlotte, too !! 


Then we went to BOBOQ bubble tea. I really love it..
Today we tried Peach Green Tea - it was soo delicious! It is very refreshing ^^. 
Look, they have new Hello Kitty motives ^^.




After that Vivi showed me a chinese supermarket. I didn´t know this supermarket. 
But they had a lot of interesting things and were also very cheap O.o !!

 I love this!!! so cute!!! If you put this figure the sun, it moves from left to right <3

Awww... Shin chan <3<3<3<3 

After that we strolled a little bit in Düsseldorf, visited some shops like Accessorize and Gina Tricot and drank something at McDonalds 
here some cute pictures ^^(pics took from vivi)

And here my outfit from this day^^. It is simple. I bought the dress last week from H&M ^^ for only 10 Euro ^^<3
And here of course finally my purchases from today <3<3<3




 New Ageha <3<3 I really love this issue, because there is a Himena special <3<3 *.*


 Ahhhh I love them and want to collect them all! You might remember the one I bought in Japan <3<3
It is salt and sesame, perfect for rice ^----^<3<3<3
 A Hello Kitty sticker book for my newest Purikura, a notebook from Alice in Wonderland *_* and of course new Noris *O* !!!

 I bought this Monokuro Boo cup in the chinese supermarket for only 1 Euro ^---^!!
This belt is from Gina Tricot, Vivi bought the same one^^. It was on sale for 2.90 Euro ^^. 
And Bubble tea comercial ^^
And finally I received a small presento from Vivi: This beautiful rouge.



She said she bought it for me, because Himena loves pink rouge, too. And she wears a lot of them *__*
This is such a cute present !! Maaaany, Maaaaaaany thanks <3<3<3

Okay 

Bye Bye 
Tomorrow I'm going to meet another old friend in Düsseldorf, too. <3<3<3<3

SuiPrincess


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home