About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My new MA*RS outfit / shopping in Cologne - picture spam


Hello princesses,
at the evening after work and Uni my honey and I went together to Cologne city.

We went to some shops like KIKO, H&M etc. 


t was no good weather ;_____________________; ! 
It was a raining day, so we needed an umbrella and a hat.
Me with my hat <3 I like it, from H&M


That´s no summer !! ;___; but the weather won't stop me from shopping xD.
After shopping we went to Schmitt Fox diner to use our Currywurst coupon for the last time. It was delicious as always, but I only ate pommes frites. <.< I'm on a diet, you know? xDD
 A short video from us in the diner xDDD. My hair look so ugly. I hate rain ;____;

Here is what I shopped *O* <3<3<3
 A big white shirt from H&M for 20 Euro. It´s so awesome. Church likes it, too <3 

 Two eyeshadows from Kiko. One in light brown and the other one in mint for my Animagic outfit this weekend. The Animagic in Bonn is one of the biggest Anime conventions in Germany *.*

 Some black tights, and a Hello Kitty hair tie <3<3 kawaii. And a Hello Kitty card. 

New hairspray, an eyebrown pencil in brown, an eyeliner, and some skincare. 
Himena likes it <3 
 A white underskirt for some short dresses. From Tally Weijl. 16 Euro. <3


And this item arrived today with the post *O*. 
My iPhone case from My Melody. I will buy a iPhone soon. <3<3<3 
Maybe next month <3<3<3<3
 Himena chan has the same *O* I know the hater will hate my for this xP
And today a lovely letter from my friend Jaqui from Japan arrived *O*. So cute, she wrote the letter on piggy paper *O*
Here is my outfit from today
My favorite Ma*rs set ever <3<3<3


with coat!

My grandma made me a present a few days before: This beautiful lipstick from Manhattan. It´s so pink. I love it <33 *O* Number 57K- X-treme Last & Shine.

And finally two cute pictures from my babys
Himena sleeps in my arms ^......^<3

Same pose, two cats <3<3


Okay enough picture spam for today. 
I wish you a nice evening / night.
Sleep well. 


SuiPrincess



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home