About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My friday night TGIF: My younger sister's 18th birthday party



Heyaaa princesses,
on friday I went to my younger sisters birthday party. It was her 18th birthday. 
We had sooo much fun and her friends were all soo cute <3<3<3<3<3 
Her birthday is on 16.7, but we made a party from friday to saturday night ^.....^<3<3<3<3

She is a huuge Hello kitty fan, like me <3<3<3<3
So she was very happy about that present *O*!! 
Here some pictures <3
 A big Hello kitty cake!! It was soo good with coconut-stuff *O*
 And strawberry Hello Kitty cake *yummy*
 Me and Lisa <3<3 she is soo cute <3<3<3<3
 My cute sister <3<3<3
 My dad and her girlfriend were there, too <333
 Me and Maddy!! I don´t like my face in this picture xD but Maddy is soo damn cute
 Normal food, made by my mom ^---^
 xDD But with Hello kitty cup
 my other sister Jossy and her friend ^.^
Binh and Maddys boyfriend Chris <3<3<3<3 
Soo cute together xDD
Here my outfit from this day! 
I hope you like this new hair style. I took a new hair tutorial video for you which I will post, when it's edited ^-------^<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Here the hairstyle in detail: 
 side...
front...
other side, volume side xD

Love you all
kisses




SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home