About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My new Yumetenbo order and a presento from my dad


Hello princesses,
yeahii my new Tenso order arived. 
I ordered some new shoes from DreamV. 
That´s such a cute shop. 
They have a lot of cheap Hime stuff. 
Here's what I ordered: 



I absolutely love my new shoes and they all fit me <3<3<3<3!
Now I have a lot of pink shoes *O*! 


Then my dad and her girlfriend Alex gave me a presento and they sent me a postcard!
They both were on holiday in Croatia. 
I love Croatia *O* They bought me this cute Hello Kitty bag. I love it so much ;_;!
It´s so cute. Thanks Daddy and Alex. <3<3
The postcard were from them, too. <333
Here a picture from Croatioa, I wish I was there....


Yesterday, nothing good happend. I had big trouble with my younger sister and was very sad about that. I don´t understand her ...
She doesn't know how important she is for me.. 
but well... 

Soo Bye cuties


SuiPrincess <3<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home