About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Animagic Convention: Hime Lolita - Part 1


Hello princesses,
this weekend was the Animagic in Bonn. It´s a big Anime/ Manga convention. 
It was so funny. I love conventions. I met so many friends there *O*! 
First, some iPhone pictures from Lauras phone ^-^. 
She stayed overnight at my place and we went to the Animagic together

 My eyemakeup


Binh had no tickets for the convention ;__;. 
So we couldn't take pictures from the Lolita fashion show ;____;. 
But I hope that some pictures are uploaded in a few days,  so that I can post them for you ^----^<3. 
Okay here some pictures, this is only part 1 ^---^<3
Laura chan and me <3
with Maria and Charlotte <3<3<3 they both look so adorable *O* !!
All Lolitas from the fashion show.

 Yeahii I met Caro in Lolita, so cute <3<3<3<3<3<3 And another friend from her so cute, too <3<3<3 I really love the Wonder Cookie print *O*
Awwww~ my girls and me <3<3<3. I went with Maren, Jessy, Laura, Huong and a another Lolita to an ice cafe in Bonn city <3<3<3
 She is such a beautiful Lolita, isn't she?? Soo kawaii <3
The ice cafe <3
And here some awesome cosplay photos ^----^<3<3<3



Me with Kai ^-----------------------------------^
Me and Gina <3<3<3<3<3 She is so beautiful, I really love her outfits *O*
And finally: 
Sui with Razor Ramon Hard Gay (レイザーラモンHG) xDDDDDDDDDD

Okay this was part one... more tomorrow <3<3<3<3<3

Bye Bye
SuiPrincess <3<3<3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home