About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

8 comments:

  1. die zehen werden dir abfallen! xD
    aber wunderhübsch :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super sexy & super cute in jeans))))and light hairs suits you too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sieht echt gut aus <3
    und die blonden Haare stehen dir auch super

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make jeans look HOT! Love, love, love the outfit. Need to try something like this myself ^_^.

    LOVING the light hair on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wie kalt muss es den noch werden, damit du dir mehr anzihst ><

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit, you're really cute with jeans! Love you fox tail too and the furry legwarmers! BTW blonde hair fits you very well!
    I follow your blog for a few days now and I love it! So fashion and cute! See you soon gal! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks ^^ !!!to all
    @aitashi weit in die Minus grade xDDD

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home