About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Clint's 20th Birthday Party Part 1 // Princess Melody outfit

Hello princesses,

My best friend Clint  (from Clint Eastwood) / Laura celebrated her 20th birthday last weekend ^..^. So we went to Lauras place again. I always love it to stay there for a while.
It is like holiday for me *O*.
Clint celebrated her birthday with our girls and we had so much fun. ^-----^v.
Here are some pictures, all girls looked amazing *^*
Ina, me and lötti <3

Svenja and me *O*

The birthday child and me <3<3<3

Lemon cake

Coffee cake<3

tangerines+ cinnamon cake <3<3<3

Laura² <3<3<3

Ina again <3<3<3
Laura3,Ina, Me, Svenja, May, Laura2, Clint, Lötti and Maren
DERP like always~
Svenja and Laura³ <3

Today's Outfit

Babydoll, Necklace, Bolero, Hairbow: Princess Melody
Skirt: Offbrand
Shoes: Tao Bao
Coat: Liz Lisa

Detail:



Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home