About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Connichi Convention Part 2: Lolita Fashion Show

Hello princesses,

Yeahi here you can see my part two from my Connichi visit.
And here I will post pictures from The Lolita Fahsion show as I wrote in part 1.
If you missed my first part of my Connichi 2012, take a look!
I also met a lot of interesting people. I was so happy finally I could met Sashi and Brilliant Hime.
Both were soooo soo cute and I wrote with them on Facebook, that I was so very happy to finally meet them. They were so super cute *O* 
I bought a small headdress from her, she also reads my blog *O*

Löttii *O*


Sashi and Brilliant Hime *O*!!! I was sooo sooo happy to see them <3


I could met Maria again. She is my biggest inspiration in Lolita and so sweet!! I love her coord. Btw she made her hat by herself - isn´t it amazing? And on the right Nina in her awesome dress ^^.
I also took a pic with my iPhone of us *O*

Me and Fanu~ I love her so so so so so so so so so much!!!
iPhone pic from Lötti and me <3<3<3
Clint and me <3

At the fashion show ^^ I like my shadow ^^


All lolitas *O*

Derp Girlgroup ~~~

Queenie

She was so damn cute and I loved her outfit Awwwww~

So beautiful ~~~

I lost my socks XDDD~~  The reason: We showered Cola all over them >...<


Today's outfit


Ohh yeahh and Sashi gave me a small present.
I was soo happy. really. Thanks soo much again!!!
She gave my a My Melody charm *O*!!
At the "Bring and buy" I found an old Ageha from 2008 ^^.
It was very cheap so I bought it. There is no Himena inside but Keiko *O* !!!



Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home