About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New Video: Girlgroup Photoshoot BTS // Fanletters // 2 Outfits

Hello princesses,

how are you all? I hope fine ! I´m sooo sooo sorry that I haven´t uploaded video for more than a month. But as I already said didn't feel good, because of my familial situation and I didn´t have the motivation to make videos ;_;!! But good news my new video is finished. It's somewhat different compared to my other videos.
It's a behind the scenes video from our studio photoshooting, you remember?
I hope you like it <3
Then some fanpost arrived at my home. Thanks soo soo much I was so damn happy *^* <3
 First I want to show you my sweet package from Fania. She wrote me a super cute letter, drew a picture of me and sent me some presents *O* <3<3<3<3<3
*O* !!

My package from Fania <3<3<3<3

And then some more new fanarts ^---^<33

From Christina <3<3<3<3<3 Thannnnnkkksssss much much !!!! In my favorite dress *^* !!!!!
From Noolie the next 3 pictures *O* <3<3<3





From Pastelbat *O* <3<3<3<3<3<3

And also some older fan letters from Caro and Meri *O*!! Both sent me their drawings with a cute letter, but I totally forgot to post it. Thanks sooo much again <3<3<3
The fan letters *O*
And this super cute picture made Sian for me *^* Thanks so much it, is so amazing <3<3<3




Today's outfit


Dress+ Cardigan: Ma*rs
Hair barette: From Maren she bought it in vietnam
Shoes: Jesus Diamante
Necklace: Baby the Stars Shine Bright


Today's outfit 2

Babydoll: Ma*rs
Skirt: Eight2nine
Shoes: Jesus Diamante
Necklace: Jesus Diamante



Love,




SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home