About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Connichi Convention Part 1: Himelolita outfit

Hello princesses,

this year I finally had the chance to go to the Connichi in Kassel! The last year where I was there was ... mhh~~ 2009? Yes, I think it was 2009 or 2008..
Normally I only visit the Animagic, Japan day and some small Conventions like Dokomi, since they are close to Cologne ^^.
So I was very happy that we drove to the Connichi this year, together with Ina, Clint and Binh ^^.
And I was at the Lolita fashion show from Candy Day, and It was so much fun.
There were so many cute girls and you could see there so many different Lolita styles.
I, of course, was there as a Hime Lolita ^^. But you will see this in my next post so please stay tuned ^^
Thanks so so so muchヽ(○´∀)乂(*´∀`*)乂(∀`●)
XDDD Big Plushi cats. Honeyy bought me one of them in grey. It looks exactly like my kitty Himena

Sweet Ina in Chess Chocolate, she looks perfect right? *O*

Me with one of my super cute blog readers. She was so cutte *v* °°

I met Aiji and her friend Maya ^^

loool~~

The merchant room

Ina and me <3

Here you can see the cross necklace in my hair.. I really like this idea, it was from Ina ^^ Cross Hime princess? XD


Clint, Laura³, Ina and me <3

Derrrpppp~ without Laura³ XD

Also two very cute blog readers *O*

Wooaaaaa I want this pirate My Melody - isn´t it awesome?

Snii was soo cute and I totally love her style *O*

Shooting time for Laura, Clint and Ina ^^




Today's outfit


Dress, Cutsew, Socks: Angelic Pretty
Crown: Sweet Sakura
Shoes, Necklace: Jesus Diamante
Cross necklace, in hair: Gina Tricot



Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home