About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Steakhouse in Cologne // new Hime Gyaru arrivals

Hello princesses,

today I met honey after work in Cologne and we went a little bit shopping. I needed black tights for winter and autumn ^^. Also honey needed new pullovers ^^.
Honey @Media Markt looking for new games ^^
Me inside Jack and Jones, the decoration was sooo awesome *O*


Awwwwwwwwww~ and the steps to the train station were full with chocolate pictures T^T I want them aaalll~ it´s "Ritter Sport chocolate". (,, ・∀・)ノ゛

During the shopping we decide toeat something and went to a small Steakhouse in Cologne.
Goshh We love Steak!! And it was so goood ヘ(°¬°)ノ At the Steakhouse:
Cheers ~


our salad <3<3<3<3
xDDDDDDDD ~Our 400g steak ヾ(´¬`)ノ

Some new items arrived in the last days, so I want to show you them <3
I hope you will like them <3<3<3<3
Awwwww ~ my Alpacasso iPhone headphone jack charm~ From ebay ^^

New Jesus Diamante mules ~ From closet child

Ma*rs dress ~From Anji chan <3<3<3<3

New Fur boots~ From ebay,too

Jesus Diamante necklace ~ From Closet Child,too

Baby the star shine bright necklace ~ From Closet Child,too

New Jeans from Yumetenbo I bought it at Gyaru sales ^^

 I also bought a "new" old Ageha ^..^It´s from 2010 ^^. I want to buy all old Agehas from 2009 and 2010 where Himena is inside *Fan mode*!! Until now I've collected all issues from 2012,2011 and 2010 ^^.
But I still need the issures 07/08/10/12 From 2009 Maybe anyone is selling them for cheap ??
Please write me then ~ (ノ^∇^)

 My favorite pic from Himena inside this Ageha *O*



Today's outfit


Jeans:Yumetenbo
Babydoll: Tao Bao
Shoes: Ebay
Hat: DELYLE
Cross Necklace+ Choker: Ebay

Detail ^^



Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home