About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

♥Himena♥ Princess Melody Collection has arrived

Hello princesses,

finally, finally my Princess Melody items have arrived.
Maybe you remember my post where I posted about Himena Ousaki creating her own collection called Princess Melody?
So The collection has been available since 10.08.12 only on the MA*RS webstore.

Pic is from the Ma*rs Webstore ^^
The first items were published at 11 am German time~ 6pm japanese time, and I was online to see the collection. Unfortunaltely only 9 items came online at this day T^T. I found some super cute stuff and bought it. And omg!! After 23 minutes everything was sold out -WTF!!!!
After the initial batch more items came into the store. But many of those are still sold out after that until now.
I made a screen shot for you from the site when it was published. So pink and princess like...

 Here my items which I bought ^----^. I´m super happy with them~  ヽ(^▽^)人(^▽^)人(^▽^)ノ

1) Princess Melody white lace Babydoll.

It´s very, very, very cute and I like it - BUT I think the quality is not so good..
The carrier sleeve it cheap plastic. And if you want to adjust them they don´t hold >..<.   ヽ(#`Д´)ノ
I just want to be honest to you so I will tell you that. But I´m a big Himena fan so it´s a must have for me~
 
Detail ruffles and Ribbon <3 (。・ω・)ノ゙
Stock picture but in pink ^^ [From Princess Melody] I bought it in white, its unfortunately sold out now.  But it's still available in pink and black ^^.
 3) Pink/Black tull skirt
The quality is awesome from the skirt but unfortunately I could only get it in black/pink.
I wanted it so bad in baby pink ;___;
But I will try it to buy this skirt in baby pink too. Because I love it so much. *Happy ^....^*
Here you see the detail *^* <3
Pic from Princess Melody store!

3) Pink/ white ribbon Bolero

The quality from this Bolero is good ^^. I´m not happy with the cheap lace but well...
(シ_ _)シ
You also have cheap lace at Jesus Diamante and La Pafait. I prefer the Angelic Pretty lace *O*
But it´s super cute and warm for the winter~ I´m very happy that I got it! (。・ω・)ノ゙
On the back is also a ribbon and you can see the lace ~

The front: Big ribbon and the tag fro  Princess Melody ~
Stock picture from the Bolero, It´s also sold out >..< (Pic from Ma*rs/Princess MElody web store)

4) Lace crown Hair ribon pink

I think this is totally ok from the quality and the prize was also ok ^^. <3 I love, love, love this Bow !



Stock picture from Princess Melody, it´s sold out in pink, but still available in white and black ^^.

 5) Pink Pearl crown necklace

I love the quality and the design is so cute.
There is a small ribbon and on which "Princess Melody" is engraved. So cute!! I lovvvee it!!
It looks like Jesus Diamante

Stock picture from Princess Melody

Another pic from the Bow and the necklace ヘ(°¬°)ノ

And at the end I will show you the Princess Melody shopping bag; My kitty Himena loves it ! <(*ΦωΦ*)> nyaa~

 I also ordered one item but it´s on the way to me~.
It´s a babydoll with Himena's first print (^・o・^)ノ” !! I´m sure I will love it !!!
Here a stock picture from the Ma*rs webstore:


♥ ♥That´s all for today ♥ ♥
Love,

SuiPrincess

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home