About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Four Gyaru Outfits Compilation// Drawing for Pastelbat

Hello princesses,

How are you ? I hope fine.
I feel ok, but today I tripped over my parquet.  (;¬д¬)
That´s typically me <<. And what happend: I sprained my feet. It hurt so damn much.
And I thought it was broken. But well... I´m a hero of clumsiness. 

So then I drew a picture for my inspiration Pastelbat. Yeahh~~ It´s her birthday on Moday 
and I wanted to create something for her. 
I´m not happy with the result... I hate it  (◣_◢) Why?
- The skin is too dark
- the nose looks strange
- the bangs are too long...
but well I want to show you my attempt XD
When I was younger I drew a lot. Especially Chii from Chobits  (*ノ´□`)ノ
Would you want to see some of my old drawings? Then I can upload one or two of them ^^.

Today's outfit


Then I want to show you four outfits of me ^---^. I haven't posted them yet, so it's about time *hehehe* Sometimes I put more effort into my outfits and sometimes I only wear a jeans and a shirt ^^. I also can show you my boring outfits, but well, they're boring xD
Since some of you asked me to show a boring outfit of me, soo here XD


So here we go to my other outfits, where I put more effort in ^^

My Hime Gyaru /Himekaji outfit:
Dress: Liz Lisa
Boots: DreamV
Cardigan, Necklace: Jesus Diamante
Hairflower: Accessorize

My Agejo Gyaru Ma*rs outfit ^---^v

Hairbow, Dress: Ma*rs
Necklace: Jesus Diamante
Boots: Ebay
Belt: New Yorker
Cardigan: La Pafait

The last outfit, also Agejo+ Himekaji  ^^ (I think it´s both agejo and hime gyaru ^^)



Dress: Ma*rs
Skirt: Offbrand / Liz Lisa style
Hairbow: La Pafait
Necklace: Jesus Diamante
 Detail:


 Soo~ and then before I forget, I bought a new skirt from Ebay ^^.
I like it it's perfect as an underskirt ^...^<3

Yeahhh and two more fairies ^---^ muhahahaha!!! I'm collecting them all ~~~

Love,

SuiPrincess

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home