About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Korean Ulzzang inspired look // Hime Necklaces by Pastelbat

Hello princesses,

yeahhiii finally it´s weekend (ノ^o^)ノヘ(^o^ヘ) !
How was your week? I hope good? Yesterday my order from Pastelbat arrived ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ.
Here her shop <-- <3<3<3
Some days ago she posted a self made Alpacca necklace on her Tumblr and I absolutely fell in love with it and so I asked her if she can make one for me too.
She agreed! When she has time, then she accepts orders. Gosshhhh!!
I was sooo happy. As you already know she is a big inspiration for me T^T. She sent me some sketches before starting to work on my necklace ^^.
(All sketches from Emilia - Pastelbat !) 。◕‿◕。
The left one was the orginal which she made for herself on the right a Hime version for me *O* !!!
Then I asked her if she could also make me a My Melody necklace. 
Here are the sketches for that one:
This was her first draft ^^ But I wanted it a little bit different...

Awwwwww~ here my beloved My Melo with Baby chan My Melo <3<3 Like Himena and her Baby chan 。◕‿◕。
This was the package when it arrived... It was so cute *O*

Awwww~ a letter - I already placed it on my wall muhahahah*

All what she sent was so cute, look also the scotch tape ಥ‿ಥ
 So and here my final necklaces from Pastelbat / Emilia ..... I love them soo damn much!! Thanks sooooo~ much again (´ ▽`).。o♡(´ ▽`).。o♡(´ ▽`).。o♡(´ ▽`).。o♡


 
XDDD Himena with the necklace... I used the Purikura app "Princess cam" now she has lashes and lenses XDDD, like the real Himena xDDD

Then I heard a lot of time the word "Ulzzang" and I wondered what it could be?? 
And also some girls asked me to try it... But I really didn´t so I looked it up: Ulzzang?? O.o 
But then a lot of people helped me on Facebook ♥╣[-_-]╠♥ !
Thanks so much *silly Sui* xD
It isn´t a style, but rather it means achieving a perfect face look... 
I was really inspired by the beautiful pictures which I found *Awwwwwwwwwwww* 
And maybe you remember I wrote a inspiration post where Nekonyappi was inside? She also inspires me a lot <3<3<3.
So I wanted to try out a more natural look:



Today's look



I think this is creepy XDD





I like it and please do understand that this is not supposed to be Ulzzang!! XD I was only inspired by the pictures of the beautiful Ulzzang ^^ "... I think it is very different to my normal style.. but.... I like it...
I think I might wear it from time to time ^^
What do you think? I love to try out different styles, so if you've got anything you'd like me to try, just post it in the comments!

Love,




SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home