About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My Sweet Sanrio Pop Hime My Melody figure

Hello princesses,

this is just a short and random post XD.
Some weeks ago one of my readers sent me a link to a super cute My Melody POP figure and said that this one would be perfect for me.
As I saw it I fell in love with the cute My Melody figure with the big big head xD....
Yesterday it finally arrived. I bought mine from Ebay <--
 


Isn´t it cute ? I lovve it!!!
But I think it looks a bit boring, so I "hime-fied"it a little bit (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

And the My Melody figure has now a place in my Himena corner *O*

Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home