About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My Hime Birthday in the middle of the week

Hello princesses,


This tuesday was my birthday. T^T ~~ unfortuately in the middle of the week so that my boyfriend had to work the whole day. But when he came home a little bit earlier I was so damn happy ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚
He gave me my presents - and omg so mnay  (;*´Д`)ノ
I love everything he gave me. Thanks sooo much sweetheart.
Here are my presents ^---^



I also got a birthday present exactly on my birthday with the post from Sian *O*-<3
Thanks so much cutie <3 (=^-ω-^=)



So after that we went together to Pizza Hut and to the cinema.
We had so much fun together and the Pizza was so good~~ but I don´t know why my stomach ∑(O_O;) fells like this:  ٩(×̯×)۶ the next day!
Our starters~

Pizza time


On the way home we decided to visit our friends Silke and Thomas.
We haven´t been there for a long time.
And I missed both so damn much. ^....^. They have a new Baby dog. His name is Kimba and omg!! He is sooo sooo soo damn cute!!! I also really want a dog. A small one like a pug or Chihuahua... maybe some day~ 
Kimba chan <3<3
The bday candle Silke put it on for me T^T
Binh and Kimba <3
xDDDDDD kissu


Today's outfits


XD I wore two outfits on my birthday. First my dream dress which I wore when I spent the time with Binh in the restaurant ^---^ And after that I changed into my clothes for the cinema.
Still Hime but a little bit more casual. It´s better, since it was cinema day and so it was damn full. 
I wasn't in the right mood to wear my full hime coord xD

First outfit:
Headbow: Princess Melody
Dress+ Big Bag: La Pafait
Shoes: Tao Bao
Necklace: Jesus Diamante













Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home