About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

3 boring Gyaru- Himekaji-rockstyle outfits// Last days before I leave

Hello princesses,
Sorry that I didn't update so much but at the moment is all a bit hectical for me xD!
But of course I'll keep you updated!
Tomorrow is my last day here in Germany Awwww~ I´m kinda sad ;__;. but also happy at the same time. A lot of you asked where I will stay in the US. I will be staying in New York, of course I can meet you if you want to meet me <3 ! I also will spend a weekend in New York City and maybe one in Las Vegas *^* !!!
But let's see ^....^- <3
The last day mhhh I met a friend and must take care of a lot of things before I flight ^^.
I took some random pics for you ^^
Enjoy them and of course my outfits ^^




1) Today's outfit


Babydoll:TaoBao
Boots: Street
Hat:Delyle
Corss Necklace: Gina Tricot
Skirt: Eight2Nine



Mhh then yesterday I met my best male friend Mark.
We talked a lot because I dont see him that often T.T ! But we had fun - and the best yeeessssss he did it !!
He made Purikura with me *^* !!!!!!! Thats was so awesome !!! Well he didn´t like it but he did it for me!! He is not a Japan fan like me hahaaha!
Thanks so much again!!!!! I love our Purikura <3<3<3<3
I will show you my favorite ones ^^

After that we ate together at, yeahhh Relax where else ?
XD I love the Relax at the moment !!! XD
We drank japanese beer !

My dessert cream soda !! Goshh Thanks Nadine that you showed me this !

And Curry Rice! Its so good there !


2) Today's outfit

Babydoll: Liz Lisa
Shoes:Offbrand
Hat:Delyle
Headband: Creepyyeah
Skirt: Eight2Nine


Loooool with my half packed case in the background XD

And today, I had go to the city to buy some stuff for America ^^.
I went there alone. And I had to exchange money^^.
Tomorrow I will meet some of my friends again in Düsseldorf. I will be there starting from 5pm at Düsseldorf central station. If you want to see me come hahaha ^^. Its the last time for three months.
Everyone is welcome.
Its so cold outside right now !! You can see me in a coat and with a scarf xD
Cologne Dom *O* I will miss it!
And the Cologne central station *O* I´m there almost everyday !!!
Wooaaaa on the way back there was a couple with two super cute dog !! I want the Doberman pls !!!!!!!




3) Today's outfit

Leggins: Calzedonia
Shoes: First I worn Jesus Diamante at that day but then I changed into my warm Claires boots XD
Shirt: Tally Weijl
Corss Necklace: Made by Ina Doll
Skirt: Eight2Nine
*yeahh with messy chaos background lool * 



Sooo I finally packed my case... I hope I thought of everything...
I checked it almost every minute, but well..I bet I forgot something. Its always the same with me... but I HOPE that I can but it then in New York >...<

Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home