About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My suday with friends /Headache/ Casual Gyaru

Hello princesses,
I planed alot of things this weekend but then I got a big headache attack.
It was really hard and I can´t do anything.
I slept the whole saturday and  drunk a lot of water.
On Suday it wasn´t really better. So I took also a nap.
After that in the afternoon I felt much better so I went to my friends.
We met in düsseldorf. I met there sashi, Jessy, Yuki, Alex but I lost Ina T::::T she was also there, but must go home ealier >....<!
They made a small lolita meetup. But I wasn´t in the mood for lolita.
So I came very casual..XD
I took some pics for u. Sorry for the bad quality >....<!!!
My food at Relax: Curry Rice

Yuki and me <3 It was so dark <<

Japanese soda, this time it was pink *O*!!!

Looooool Yuki want to steal my Soda XDDDDD

A Kiss for u <3

Jessy and me<3
 After we I ate at Relax Sashi and me went with Jessy, alex and Yuki to the car.
Because they also must go home ;_;.. But Yuki and me spend a bit time at düsseldorf central station <3<3.
We had fun !!! And Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww~ the christmas decoration is there *O*!!!
Xmas is near !!!!!!
XD with Sashi at Six. <3




I look very tall here xD!!!I´m not I´m 1,62 m





Today's outfit


Boots: Ebay
Coat:Orsay
Pullover: H&M
Shorts: Liz Lisa
Necklace: Princess Melodyand Vivienne Westwood
Bag: Vivienne Westwood style
Hat: Delyle
My bag *O*I tradeit with Nadine <3



Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home