About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Afternoon with Nadine / The daily life

Hello princesses,

Of course I try to blog for you, if something interesting happend. XD.
please forgive me my  catastrophic english >....<!!!
But I didn´t have anyone who can correct my posts now...
But well I think u will more or less understand what I wrote xD
This week I met my friend Nadine in düsseldorf.
We had so much fun <3.
We took Purikura, ate delicious cake at Relax and well laughed a lot.
And we did it ! We went in the new Disney Tinkerbell movie*O*!!!
It was so cutttteeee ! Perfect for us because we both love Tinkerbell !
I took some random pics for u with my phone^----^

My favorite Purikura <3
I also like that one <3


My soda and cakeat Relax! best cake on earth !!!

Bad pic << the light was not good there !

Mirror pic

Derp pose XD
In the cinema we had a very small movie room but well...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~ I must take apic of this !!!The new Breaking dawn part !!!!! Can´twait to see!

At Nadines place !Itried her Poweder roseon. I want it so bad !!! Perfect for hime right?






Today's outfit (bad pictures sorry ;__;)


Blouse: DreamV
Skirt: Offbrand
Boots: Street
Coat :H&M



Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home