About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My Scary Halloween party // Hime Gyaru Devil

Hello princesses,

this year I decided to host a small halloween party with my friends. Last year Clint and me celebrated Halloween in the cinema. Here you can see the old post.
I never hosted a Halloween party before. It was so much fun to decorate my department XD.
I love love love Halloween. All my guests (the gilrs) came in costumes .
We ate together, made photos, drank something and watched two horror movies: Grave Encounters and then REC 3.
In my opinon the first movie was ok, also a bit scary but the second was a fail XDD..
I loved REC 1 and 2 but the third one was well... well... for me a joke xD.
But it was fun to see it with my friends - our comments were the best XDD.
I really enjoyed this evening and it was so much fun ^^.
I will create a new Youtube video for you from my Hime halloween... I think I will upload it next week. Visit my YouTube channel if you don't know it yet^^

Watching horror movies
My kittys also had costumes XDDDD You can´t see it here. But in my video XD


Some decoration

<3

Binh and me <3

Devils!!! both with pink devil horns

Clint and me <333

I want your blood !

Mummy Jessy <3
Jessy made awesome Halloween cake pops *O*!!! They were so so so good
A pumpkin, a ghost and a werewolf !!!! muhahahaha
Yuki chan and me. She looked amazing!!!

Creepy Doll XDD
Jessy and me <3






Today's  Halloween outfit


Babydoll: Tutuha
Horns: Ebay
Devil trident: Ebay, but I painted it pink, put glitter on and attached a Jesus Diamante bow to it
Skirt: Eight2nine
Shoes, Cardigan:Jesus Diamante
Cross Hime necklace: Made by Ina

*Makeup idea: from Jelly*





Love,




SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home