About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Go to USA soon// my last days Hime and Gyaru outfits


Hello princesses,
hey how are u ? I hope fine ^---^ I´m super fine.
Soon, soon, soon on next saturday I will flight to America. I´m so excited! Well of course I try to post for u <3 <3<3<3<3
I will stay there for almost 3 months ^...^
So What did I do the last days? Let me think? Mhhhh....
On saturday I was at my Stepdads birthday. 
It was so much fun to see my family again! We talked a lot and ate amazing cakes. 
Later in the evening I met my two friends Svenja and Ina before I flight to America.
My sister Jossy and me <3<3<3<3
I must took a pic! My parents bought a new TV AND OMFG !!! Its soo big !!!
Cake time <3
My Stepsister was also there <3<3<3<3
Looool Ina and me we sat in relax with out sun glasses! XD We look like ozzy osbourne and his wife XD
Svenja and me <3<3



Todays Outfit- Saturday
Dress+ Hairbows: Ma*rs
Cardigan La Pafait
Shoes:Jesus Diamante
So and on Sunday was the 100 birthday from my great-granny! 
My family went of course to this event. 
She celebrated it in a big restaurant / bar. 
I met there a lot of people from my family but the most time I spend with my sister Maddy !!!

Kiss me <3

My food <3

Dessert  <3<3<3
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww




This was my great-grannys bday ceake <3 It was so good <3
My great-granny <3<3<3<3
Also a music band played in front of me <3
Todays Outfit- Sunday
Shirt: Madonna
Skirt: Eight2Nine
Shoes:Jesus Diamante
Necklace: Vivienne Westwood 






Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home