About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Met my Blogreader Steffi // Himekaji// Purikura power

 Hello princesses,
Awwwwwwwwww~ Friday was such an amazing day!!!!!
I ahd so fucking much fun !! I met my friend and Blogreader Steffi and her friend Caro.
MAybe u remeber my friend Steffi I also met her last year.
She is such a cutie !!!!! *^* !!!!!!!!!!!!! And Caro too !!!!
We had so much fun and laughed so hard ^-------^v !!!!!
First we went to the Bubble tea store and made Purikura. Haha, well of course the machine sucks but we had a lot of fun to make the Purikura ^....^
I made or try to made a lot of pictures for u with my phone ^---^
And OMMMGGGGG !!! Steffi had a present for me !!!! She made a Hime brush for me !!!!
I was soooo happpyy and I love it !!! Thanks so so so so so so so much my sweetheart !!!!!!!
The amazing brush !!!! Awwwwwww!!!! <3<3<3<3<3

Our Bubble teas ^^

Sweet Caro <3<3<3<3<3<3
When Steffi was on toilette Caro and me watched in her makeupbag  and wooooaaa I found this amazing Dior lipgkos I want it !!! and....

And a My Melody tweezers <3<3<3<3<3<<3


Caro and Steffi <3<3<3<3<3

Derppppp friends hahahaa

Kawaii ~~~~
 And of couse here our legendary Purikura hahahaha !!!!!




 After we took the Purikura and drunk our tea. We had not a lot of time but we went to Tally Wejl because we three love Tally so much !!! And steffi found there something Awwww~!!!! After that we wait for their train at cologne central station and sat in Starbucks !!!

Awwwwww we found in Tally a Bunny girl !!!!!! Must took a pic with her !!!!!

Soooo cute but for x mas?? haha maybe better for eastern hahah !



But still xmas decoration inside haha !

I want to show u my new La PAfait bracelet and ring *O*!!!! I lovveeeee lovvvvveee looovvveeee it !!!!!!!







Today's outfit


Babydoll:Himecastle
Cadigan: offbrand Liz Lisa style
Pants: Liz Lisa style
Shoes: DreamV
Bracelet: La Pafait
Bag: Jesus Diamante
Necklace: Princess Melody
Hairflower: Made by Alexandra Völker 




Add caption

Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home