About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Broke up// Day with Yuki //Himekaji

Hello princesses,

yeahh, some of u could see it in my facebook I broke up with my boyfriend.
It was neither his nor my fault.
But we were to diffrent. He is a really really nice guy and we try to keep friends.
I don´t want to say more to this. Maybe u understand that.
But I think u will see it in my posts so I´m honest ^^.

Back to topic:
On saturday I met my good friends Yuki and Alex.
We spend our day in düsseldorf. And it was so cold !!! >-.-< !!!
And it rained a lot. But we had fun.
We went to Ocs and a japanese restaurant.
I never was there before.

I ate there Gyoza *O*!!!!

After that we went a bit well not shopping but stroll by some stores.
And went later to a smal ice cafe ^^
Thank you to Yuki and alex that they spend that day with me <3<3. Now I need my friends <3.
Sui met Batman!!!!! Sugoi!!

Me and a stormtrooper !!! its a flashlight  xD




Christmas decoration !!!
Ok wtf ?! O.o

 

Today's outfit





Dress: Ma*rs
Hairbow: Tralala
Boots: Street
Coat: Liz Lisa




Today's outfit (another one from Moday)

Hat: Selfmade by my friend Svenja
Pullover: Asu rocks, Shibuya undeath
Skirt: Eight2Nine
Boots: Liz Lisa

 


 




Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home