About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Three outfits // Monster high hype



Hello princesses,
Omfg at the moment I´m a fan of the Monster high dolls.
Ina showed me the dolls and I toally fall in love.
You know I have a fabel for horror and creepy things.
And these dolls were awesome !!
I want to collect them *^* !!!!! they are fabolous. I know maybe you think I´m to old for this? Nooo way XD.. no way !!! I will be forever a young girl XD...
I had the new Monster high DvD *O*
Its a super cute movie. More for kids but so cuttee..
I also love all barbie movies and it is similar to them <3<3<3


 But here my dolls which I can say they were mine *O*
1) Halloween Draculaura she looks amazing. 



2) is Frankie Stein Halloween.
I love her so she looks so scary with her grains.


3) Rochelle Goyle



4) Frankie Stein Doll



5)And my last Baby still in the Box but I will show u.
Draculaura Sweet Birthday version




 Then I have three new outfits for you. One Creepy cute, one rocking gal and one hime kaji ^^ Which do you prefer ?? ^^





Today's first outfit




Pullover: H&M kids
Headband: Creepyyeah
skirt: Eight2Nine
Cross tights: Ebay
Mules: DreamV







Today's second outfit

Shirt: Gina Tricot
Leggins: Calzedonia
Tote bag: Liz Lisa x My Melody
Mules:Jesus Diamante






Love,






SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home