About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Soon we are to third, I am so happy

Hello princesses,

Yeah it is true, I am pregnant and in the third month.
I didn´t tell it to anyone at the beginning because I don´t want.
That´s why I always post I am so busy. It´s a lot of stress right now. But well me and my husband are really happy and we wait for Baby chan.
We sat a long time together and finally found awesome names when it´s a girl or a boy...
I can´t wait <3<3<3<3<3<3<3.
Here some pictures for Himena´s Baby chan, I hope my lovely baby will also look so cute







Today'sTroll!!!


You really, belive that? I am just kidding because look at the date its the 1st of April. 
And I get a lot of mails if I am pregnant so i´m just kidding you ^...^.
Don´t get mad with me and take it like a boss xD.

Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home