About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Big Fanpackage from Japan- Thank you so much

Hello princesses,

How are you princesses? I hope fine <3. Last week an awesome fanpackage arrived at my home from my Fan Seraya from Germany, she was in Japan and wrote me in the fan letter that she wanted to buy me something for my wedding  (*/∇\*). I was really shocked what she bought  for me and I never expected this or I never want that my fans buy something for me (#/。\#)
But of course it makes me really happy. Soo I just can say thanks soo soo soo much Seraya and I will send you something small back \(//∇//)\





Isn´t that cute My Melody snacks... Goshhh soo happy. You can see in the upper picture I got 3 different My Melody snacks <3<3<3\(//∇//)\\(//∇//)\\(//∇//)\\(//∇//)\
Awwww~ A strassstone My Melody case <3<3<3 It is so so cute (ノ)´∀`(ヾ)
Chocolate, it is sooo good. there are diffrent kinds one is with strawberry cheese cake, one with jam and one with gumy in it <3<3<3
Eyelashes. I love them a lot I had to directly tryed them on <3<3<3<3
My husband also got something (because it was a wedding present) Panda pockies and a clip <3<3<3 He was also really thankful. He was so happy about that and can´t belive it too <3<3<3
 I also directly wore one of my new Tights and my new My Melody Tote bag <3<3<3

I can say again thanks sooo soo much Seraya.
It made me really happy. (●´∀`)ノ♡ And of course I will not stop blogging.
The rest I will write you in my letter which I send you back  ♥(ノ´∀`)


Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home