About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday with my girls// Some presents from my friends// My Melody Headband

Hello princesses,
Last Sunday I met my friends Ina, Clint, Svenja and Lötti in Düsseldorf.
I was so happy to see them all again.We didn´t see each other for a long time, a lot of stress is going on >.<
We start very early from Cologne my husband and me so we ate breakfast outside ^^
Our Breakfast my hubby loves Brezels xD <3<3<3
I also took a picture of us in the train <3<3<3
 We all met like always at Düsseldorf central station and went together to the Sugarbird Cupcake and it was empty. XD I never saw this before x'''D.
After that we ate something at a Chinese restaurant. It was our food day xD.
All looking in the cards <3
XDDD like always we laughed a lot xDDD
A Grouppicture <3<3<3 Ina, me, Svenja, Clint and Lötti <3<3<3<3
Hun´s hot chocolate and my white hot chocolate <3<3<3
We also ordered a strawberry cupcake <3 It was so good <3<3<3
Clint and Clint... With Ina´s Gostfingers x'''D
I ate these Pudding buns at the chinese restaurant. I love them so much <3<3<3
This picture is hillarious I love you Ina <3<3<3





Today's outfit


Hairband: My Melody- sanrio
Blouse:DreamV
Skirt:Liz Lisa
Mules:Jesus Diamante



Ina and Svenja also gave me some presents *O* <3<3<3
Thanks sooo much <3<3 I love you <3<3<3
Ina gave me a Monster High charm for my phone + Rose soap

And Svenja made me a welcome back present *O*



Love,




SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home