About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Gaijin inspiration "Hime only" part 5

Hello princesses,

It's time for a new post from my Gaijin  posts.
As u might know I started a small post series called "My Gaijin inspirations".
If u missed 1, 2, 3, or 4 of the posts check them out.

The first girl which I want to show you today is Princess Rin chan.
she is from Sweden and a super gorgeous hime in my opinion.
I really like her style and always check her blog.
She was also one of the winners from the kawaii.i himegyaru contest!

she is on the right and on the left is her friend and my inspiration Malin ^~^

I also want to show u another big inspiration for me.
Her name is Sari and she is from Finland. I save all her pictures and absolutly love her amazing Hime coords! It's just amazing! She is also a huge Himena fan and on some pictures she looks just like Himena<3 I really, really hope that I can meet her in future. <3<3<3
Another beautilful Hime which I want to show you is Emi Silver ^....^<3
She also has a Blog it´s super cute and I always read it. I also think that her Eye makeup looks amazing!
Plus I really like her brown, thick hair they look awesome! Give me your hair Emi <3<3<3 xD


And last but least Brilliant Hime.
I am really happy that I could meet her last year on the Connichi. She is a awesome and super friendly person. I will always love her hairstyles and coords.
She made all her hairstyles without a half wig, she styled them all by herself thats awesome!
I hope she could maybe make my hair just one time in my life *O*.
I also really enjoy reading her blog ^^


Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home