About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My Easter days

Hello princesses,

I hope you all had nice easter holidays. And spent a great time with your family and friends.
My husband and me did this ^^. On Saturday we went to my friends Silke and Thomas and my Godchildren. As always Silke did a great job and made awesome cakes + awesome easter decoration. I made some random pictures for you and hope you enjoy my post a bit ^^.


My two Godchildren and me. My god they grow up so fast T....T !!
We got Easter Bunnys. My hun with mint taste and mine was with white chocolate <3<3<3
My husband and me with our Easter Bunnys and Easter Eggs<3<3<3<3
The awesome cakes <3<3<3<3 and....
...more cakes plus Bunny brownies <3<3<3
Me and one of the Bunny brownies. They were so good <3<3<3

Silke and me <3<3<3 Chuu~

Today's outfit


Babydoll: Golds infinity
Ruffle skirt/pants:Liz Lisa style
Shoes:offbrand


 So and on easter Monday (this day is also Holiday in Germany) we went to my Grandma´s.
She made a small BBQ. Unfortunately my sisters were not there, because they went on Sunday to her. But we still enjoyed the time. I love my Grandma really a lot and love to spend time with her.
Hun´s and my Easter basket+ we got a white chocolate- cake lamb <3<3<3
The BBQ table ^^
<3<3<3<3<3<3

Today's outfit

Coat, Bag: Liz Lisa
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Jesus Diamante
Hat: Ebay
Shirt: Tally Weijl
Cardigan: Btssb
Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home