About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Neko Mimi ~ cat hairstyle/ Met Gyaru Rin in Düsseldorf

Hello princesses,

I hope you all had also a nice weekend and enjoyed your free time.
My husband and I met my friend Rin- Mika and her good friend in Düsseldorf.
I was really happy that we could meet again. The last time was in July 2012, And we made a twin hime outfit ^^ <3.
But back to topic we met in düsseldorf and I wanted to pick up my Ageha at the new OCS office, but I´m such a idiot and forgot that the new office is closed on Saturday, Sunday and Holidays <...<...
so we went to Takumi and ate together ^^. Of course we took some random pictures. 
Some are from Rin´s phone, because her quality was better ^^.
I also tried a new hairstyle called the Neko Mimi hairstyle.
I saw it on Pastelbat, Brillant Hime and Dakota Rose and in the Ageha, so I decided to make it this weekend.What do you think about it? I´m not sure if it suits me ^^''
xD my hun took this picture of me when I styled my hair~ it was my first try of this hairstyle ^^
A mirror picture with my hun <3 I Love you <3

Rin chan and her friend ^^
My Shoju Ramen <3<3<3
After that we strolled a bit through some stores like MAC and Gina Tricot + we obviously took pictutes xD. Then we went together to the TenTen cafe I wasn´t there since they renovated it, and it looks awesome now ^^. It is so much bigger <3


 

I just ordered Melon lemonade there, it tasted really good ^^
Our table ^^
Me with Rin´s iPhone, she has a super, super super super cute My Melody case *^*
 On the way back home I met some other friends and a Blogreader ^^.
It was so random ^^. First Nadine and Claudia and then Taeyen ^^.

 

Here I met my Blogreader I also met her last year and she asked me for a photo *///*

Today's outfit


Dress: DreamV
Shoes: Jesus Diamante Style
Coat: Liz Lisa
Necklace: Princess Melody
Bag: My Melody x Liz Lisa
Hairbows: Sanrio~ My Melody, Popglitz
Hairstyle in detail ^^

 

 



Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home