About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New Hime Gyaru clothes arrived// we move soon, Project Himeish- Rockish apartment

Hello princesses,

How are you all? I hope fine of course. At the moment it is a bit stressful because soon my hubby and me move to a new apartment. On the last Sunday we visited the apartment and the owner said we can have it.
I´m really happy. ^-----^. We decided to move in a small apartment in Wuppertal.
I´m not the biggest fan of Wuppertal but my work is there, so it is perfect. And the best is that our new aparment is really close to a train station, from there it drives a train to Düsseldorf and we are then in Düsseldorf in 27 minutes *O*<3 And in 15 minutes I´m at my parents house with the train <3<3<3<3
I´m really exited and can´t wait to have my own aparment with my hubby <3<3<3<3<. But it´s of course a lot of work <...<... I don´t like to move T^T 
I took some random pictures, it is really cute I think.

This will be the princess room xD.. The bed is still in it
This will be the rocking living room...
Living room, too. It´s not our coach ^^. We will keep my black one ^^
Also some new Hime clothes arrive at my home *^* <3<3<3
First my new DreamV- Yumetenbo dress.
It´s pure love <3<3<3

 Then also new stuff from Princess Melody.
I love Princess Melody it´s my absolute favorite brand ever <3<3<3.
So I ordered a Cheap hat. I still had it in white. But it was on super sale 70% off.
So I just paid around 8 Eur for it ^----^
The black one is the new one...I had the white one since a few months and it´s my absolute favorite hat ever.. <3<3<3
The black hat worn by Himena, pic from the Princess Melody web shop
 And then finally...finally.. finally I got my dream dress. It was my biggest dream dress and now I have it.
I bought the same one in white a few months ago from Yuki. I bought it in white because the pink one was sold out a long time, and I didnt want to buy a fake. Now they had it again *==* <3<3<3 So I bought it.
Thats makes me so happy. Serously it´s the prettiest dress I´ve ever seen!!!
But I sold now the white one, I think I don´t need it in two diffrent colors ^^. And I made a Princess really happy that she could buy it <3<3
it´s a Dream <3<3<3<3
I also took a picture with both dresses together. And just woooow <3<3<3<3

Himena worn the dress *O*. It´s from her brand Princess Melody
 And at last my new iPhone My Melody cable arrived. ^----^<3<3<3 it´s so cute.

My Melody power ^^
Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home