About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Small random Hime Gyaru shooting// walk around// My Melody stuff

Hello princesses,
Finally the sun is shining and the weather gets warmer. This week I really missed the warm sun.
So hun and me decided this week after my work to make a small Hime Gyaru Shooting and we took a walk. I enjoyed the sun on my skin <3. We walked around 2 hours but it felt so good. (ノ)´∀`(ヾ)
I took some random pictures for you ^^
Me in my new Coat. Liz Lisa love
Hun and me, you also can see the sun in the picture awwww~
My hun...
..did some back flips. But Omg his face is blurry, like in the ring... in 7 days you are dead ヽ(#`Д´)ノ
The first flowers this year <3(*ノ▽ノ)


Today's Hime gyaru shooting with Hunny





like in Kamikaze girl, one day I will die like that and my house robot will find me in my frilly dress...Aww~~~
 And finally my My Melody slippers arrived. I am so damn happy. They look so kawaii! I wish I could wear them outside (,,#゚Д゚)


+ my My Melody hairband arrived ^.......^<3<3


Today's outfit


Dress:DearMyLove (DreamV)
Bag, Shoes Headdress:La Pafait
Necklace:Ebay
 



Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home