About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New Haircolor syoss// New Arivals// Himena back in Ageha

Hello princesses,

This week I decided to color my hair again.
I didn´color it for a long time. You remember my last post? I colored it the last time in Feburay 2012.
Don´t worry I kept my blonde hair at the moment I don´t want another color other than blonde.
So I decided to buy honey blonde from syoss.
 

I bought two packages of Syoss, and well I am not really happy with syoss. There was very little color in the packages. I almost needed 3 packages T..T. Normally 2 packages are totally enough.
So they are really small. If you have long or big hair you need 3- 4 packages. Well, but I really like my new color. It´s a really warm color. First I was kinda shocked because it looked so orange on my head. But thank God just the color looked orange not the final result. What do you think?
First It looked orange. And I was kinda scared...
My new haircolor. I like this warm color.

 
Also some new stuff arrived at my home which I want to show you.
Im still wait for some new clothes. So I am really excited and I hope everything will arrive safe.
I am always such an impatient person when stuff should arrive xD.
First my DreamV Bikini. I love the print. It looks a little bit like Ma*rs right?
And my new Liz Lisa OP. I really love the print.
 So last but not least I want to show you my "new"- "old" Ageha. I picked it up last weekend at the OCS store in Düsseldorf. And finally Himena Ousaki is back in the Ageha as Model.
She didn´t model in the last 3 issues, because she was pregnant with Baby chan.
And now she is back! Here are some of her pictures in the Ageha March 2013.







Love,




SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home