About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New Hime Gyaru arivals:La Pafait, Gravil // Fanletter

Hello princesses,
Finally new stuff arrived! I am so so happy! But still some My Melody stuff is on the way to me. I hate it when the post office is so slow.. ミ●﹏☉ミ
Well here my new items first my non Gyaru items XD
My new Monster High Doll- Rebecca Steam. She is so cool ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚

Then two My Little Ponys My favorite Rarity and Sweetie Belle.
I really love Rarity so I want one Pony of her. I got that set for a few Dollar on ebay ^^
Here my new Gyaru items ^------^<3<3<3
Two new halfwigs from Prisila~ finally I really needed some new halfwigs! ヾ(^ ^ゞ
 
 Also my new DreamV hime dress arrived. I really love the print and it looks so princessly ^----^
It´s perfect for spring ^^
Then I also ordered some stuff with Sutewis shoppingservice. First a bag from La Pafait with kitty´s on it. It is so cute,It looks like Church and Himena are on the bag!! I love this bag so much especially the details ^^ + I got a free La Pafait bag with a Teddy on it. kyaaaaa !!!!! It´s so cute.(●⌒∇⌒●)
Then I also ordered a new Dress from Gravil by Tutuha. It is so cute. 
I tried it on directly of course and.... kawaiii! I love this dress. It looks so hime. I can´t belive it´s from Gravil by Tutuha. It´s just awesome.(●⌒∇⌒●)

And at last my new Headdress it´s from Ruby Rose it´s so sweet. 
I think it will fit perfectly to my Gravil by Tutuha dress ^-----^

 And wooaaa~~ a fanletter arrived. Thanks so so so much!! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
I was so happy this morning. ^^. It took a while to get here because my husbands mom send it to me, so I recived it today)  *(*´∀`*)☆ Arigatou Keiko chan <3

And I am still waiting for these My Melody items cross your fingers that they arrive soon xD
I hate waiting....。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。 The next pictures are not from me, I used the pics from the auction. You find the link under the pictures. ^^
First the my My Melody Headband. I ordered a month ago and it still hasn´t arrived yet! ヽ(;▽;)ノ
I hope it comes soon.I saw it on Ebay and fall in love with it.. but then the best  I saw it on Himenas Twitter a few days after that. So I had i before her xD. Himenas has the same!!Yoshh!!!
Picture is from Ebay

This and the picture below is from Himenas Blog)

And I am also waiting for the my Melody shoes. They were so cute.
I needed new slippers because my strawberry crocks broke T______T
Picture is also from Ebay
And at last my new iPhone My Melody cable xD. It´s such a cute idea^^. Well I hope it works ^^
Picture is from Ebay ^^






Today's very simple My Mero outfit




Love,





SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home