About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Last week// New buys// Hime gyaru and casual outfits

Hello princesses,

This was a really hectic week for us. We were at a lot of offices and had alot of trouble <..< !
But well, finally it´s weekend. I took some pictures for you from some casual outfits and from other stuff ^---^<3. It also started snowing here again in germany.
I really miss the sun! I hope spring comes soon, seriously I can´t wait for it any longer T...T
I miss going outside without a jacket, I miss the warm air... T....T come on spring or summer hurry up!
I took on Monday a picture with my kittys XD. actually I wanted to take a pic with Himena but Church jumped behind us and well now he is on the picture too. What a cam whore XD
We also visited my friends Silke and Thomas and my godchildren had this cute book for kids. Gosh it´s so so cute it´s a book about a pink worm!!!
We made a DvD evening at my friends place and watched "Despicable me". It´s so funny!! I love that movie with Gru!
Snowstorm T.....t


On Friday we went to cologne to eat at Pizza hut. And stroll a bit to the city.
I found a really cheap shirt at Tally Weil and I needed some Make up.
It´s always the same, you never need just one Makeup thing you directly need a lot <<

The new Louis Vuitton decoration, isn´t it awesome??
Coke Zero for Gentlemen and for lady´s xD
The Pizza Cheese crust
And Dessert Cookie Dough <3<3<3
 My new stuff ^^
New iPhone cases, Silke has now the iPhone 5 so she gave me her old cases ^^
My new shirt from Tally. It looks so hime like
The Make up
My new lashes from Ebay also arrived ^^


Week´s first (casual) outfit


Hat:Delyle
Jeans:H&M
Scarf, Blouse:Tally Weijl
Boots:DreamV


Week´s second (hime kaji) outfit

Dress, Cardigan: Sunshine City, JapanBoots:DreamV


Week´s third (Hime- agejo)outfit

Dress, Cardigan: Ma*rs
Necklace: JD
Hairclips: My Melody
Boots: Guess





Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home