About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Cologne Deutz bridge// Weekend in Hime Gyaru

Hello princesses,
This weekend I spent together with my husband in cologne.
We went to the city again and I waned to see a dress from H&M which I saw in the cataglogue.
I found the dress and yeahh I like it for more casual days or for my work ^^. Maybe I should buy it ^^.
After that we went to Pizza hut because my husband is in love with cookie Dough xD.Finally another person who also love this desert...  (ノ ̄ー ̄)ノI show that desert to a lot of people but well, they were kinda dissaopinted, I don´t underdstand why, it´s so good!! ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ
New Louis Vuitton window (xD you can see us also if you look closly ^^)
The H&M window, I really like that collection in green with the caribic print I don´t know why... the dress was also from this print ^^
This is the dress. I think I will buy it in the next week^^. It´s very comfortable and looks just like a long shirt
At Pizza hut:
I drunk a coke zero and he drunk a kölsch ^^
Cookie Dough!!
But we also had more plans for this weekend. Last weekend we bought a locket and wanted to bring it to the Cologne Deutz bridge. ♡♡♡ ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ♡♡♡
Why? Well, a lot of couples bring their locket and put it on the bridge, then they throw the matching key´s in the water (the Rhein- a big river in Germany) under the bridge. It says then your love holds forever, because nobody can open the locket again ^^.
So we had a locket and scratched our names and our wedding date in it+ our old rings.
The rings were not real. We bought them but it was a fail, thats why we bought new ones.
(These are not the rings which we put on our fingers, I will keep them). I know 3 pair of rings <<.. long story xD
 


So many lockets!!!
 



The keys before we throw them together in the Rhein ^^

Today's outfit


Babydoll: Rojita
Skirt: Liz Lisa style
Shoes: La Pafait
Coat:Liz Lisa
Bow:PopGlitz
Hat: Princess Melody


 
  

Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home