About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Aqualand- let´s go swim with a Princess in a fun bath

Hello princesses,

This week my husband and I went to a fun bath in the evening in cologne. It´s called Aqualand and I really love it there. It´s from 7.30pm - 11pm for 12 euro each a night time price which is ok ^^.
We both love swimming so we went to this fun bath and I am very happy that my husband liked it a lot.
They have a lot of diffrent water slides which is sooooo much fun!
Well my iPhone don´t really like water but I convinced it to make some pictures xD
The Aqualand building ^^, at night.
The water was soooo warm!!!!
hun and me <3

I also took a picture from the bath, it looks awesome and is so comfortable there.
xD I try to swim ^^'' it looks kinda weird
xDDD me in a big inner tube <3<3<3<3It is on the water slides... the slides destroyed my hair XDDD
xD... of course the time flew... I hope we can do this again soon ^^. It was so much fun
After we had fun swimming and sliding we ate some ice cream together <3 ^^!

Today's swim outfit


Bikini: DreamV


I also finally printed out some photos from my husband, friends, himena and me.
And I made three collages ^^ Here are my results:
My Friend Collage ^^ <3<3<3 I had the idea from Yuki and Maddy ^^.
My Collage of my husband and me
And yeahh I also made a Himena one <3<3<3
Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home