About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Lolita meetup// Jesus Diamante Hime outfit// Super cute cafe


Hello princesses,

How are you and how was your weekend? I hope you had a nice weekend with no stress ^...^.
My Saturday was really fun. I was on a small Lolita meet up.
Miri, Loopy, Marina, Petto Nya, Yuki, Lana and me and my husband were there.
We all met in cologne at the central station. My husband and me were a little bit ealier there, so we strolled a bit through the cologne central station and saw some funny stuff ^----^
Isn´t that a cute plushi! *=* I almost bought it!! I love piglets, poodles, and lambs so much and they had almost from every of my favorite animals one!
Goshhhhh and a unicorn, I really want it so bad. It´s so cute!
And isn´t that scary? It looks like a blood conserve O.o.. but it was just shower gel
So after we all were finished we went to a super cute small cafe in cologne.
The name of the cafe was "TörtchenTörtchen".
The inside is awesome and really comfortable, and the cakes have a awesome design+ they taste good. BUT~ I think they were too expensive. T...T for a small cake it was around 5 Eur <<
But well, you didn´t do it everyday ^^
I don´t know why but the people yesterday were really strange. We got a lot of strange comments and one guy screamed in Yuki´s face when we walk around. O.o! Seriously how unfriendly could you be? But well... it´s always the same when you didn´t look "normal". . .
I mean yeah the people always starre at me in hime (I life in cologne) but yesterday it was hardcore!
A Grouppicture ^^ <3
XD Yuki, Loopy and Lana <3<3<3<3<3<3
Yuki and me <3<3<3
Chocolate bears ^^
Huge Easter Bunnys ^^
Macaroons <3<3<3<3<3
The awesome cakes <3<3<3<3<3<3

Our cakes and hot chocolate <3
Isn´t she a cutie! I love her new La Pafait hat!!!
Yuki and me <3<3<3<3
Our table <3<3<3<3
My husband and me <3<3<3<3
XD also the toilette from that cafe was pink ^-----^so awesome <3<3<3<3
kiss time <3<3<3<3
Miri and Marina, u bearly see Kerstin in the background ^^

 I also bought a hat at H&M. Yuki and Miri have the same one and I totally fell in Love with that hat.
It was the last one ^------^v

Today's outfit


Complete outfit:Jesus Diamante



Love,




SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home