About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Visit the Netherlands// some buys// Casual outfits

Hello princesses,

How are you today? How was your week? I hope not so hectic. ^^
I had two boring outfits this week xD. But some of you asked me or begged me to post also my casual outfits, which I wore. So well here we go. ^^



Week's first outfit


Hat:Delyle
Shirt:Katy Perry
Skirt:Eight2Nine
Boots:Zign
Scarf: Tally weijl


Week's second outfit

Necklace: Princess Melody
Shirt:Katy Perry- Tally Weijl
Jeans:H&M
Mules:JD

My husband and me also visited this week Venlo in the Netherlands with some of our friends. It was really funny especially because we were a big group ^^- <3 Nadine, Ben, Silke, Thomas, Mel, My husband, me and all kids ^^.
I didn´t make a lot of pictures, because my phone was almost dead ;__;. I am sorry ;__;

The first spring flowers ^------^<3<3<3<3
haha this picture is so damn cute, my Godchild Pia runs ^^



My love and me <3
Our food from that day, we ate at KFC ^-----^

Today's buys

A new bracelet, draculaura soap and a Mars- Milk drink ^^
A freaky- scary  Poodle Bag charm ^^. I love Poodles!!!
And kawaii!!! Charmy kitty bag+ lipgloss and mirror!!! Awww!!!

 I also bought an awesome shirt this week in Leverkusen.
It´s Kitty Purry or better Katy Perry its so awesome! They had some star shirts there like Karl Lagerfeld or Lady Gaga ^^.
You can buy it at Tally Weijl.


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.s.Some of you didn´t know this but Himena Ousaki was at Kawaii.i.
Finally this episode is online on Youtube! 1000000, 1000000 times thank you to Babykawai who uploaded it. I miss to watch it online so I am so happy that I could watch it there ^----^.
Enjoy it. <----
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home