About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New Horror movie Mama // 2 new outfits Hime and rocking GyaruChocolI

Hello princesses,

Hey how are you princesses? I hope fine of course and that you are all healthy, because of this cold winter! I am healthy. XD that's not normal for me XD. I always get a cold in winter or a flu!
I had two new outfits for you.
On Friday my boyfriend and me went to the cinema into a new horror movie called "MaMa". I think it's a really scary movie and I shrieked 3 times and hold my honey! It's a ghost movie, and I think it's awesome.
But I don't want to spoil ^^.

Nachos T^T !!! so gooood!!!
Ohh yeah maybe it's not so interesting for you but my boyfriend finally had a Mohawk.. And I really love it. I think the most of you are maybe not so enthusiastic like me, but I really, really love it!
Normally I would't show you it, because it's a blog about my style and my life BUT I styled the Mohawk XD !! *proud*
Don't kill me I never did it before, I know it's not perfect xD
looool I love his face here !!! It's awesome like .....
.... this smiley XD!!!!!

It's huge !!! But I love it !!!! After I styled it he fixed it with a hairdryer a little bit more ^^

I also bought some small stuff and made food pictures of course xD
Here we go:

Today's buys

Gosh !! A Star Wars Lollipop! Awesome and the best...

...it lights! Yosh!
M new Monster High Poster!

New Monster High Earphones!
Cupid Monster High Mallows!!! yeahhh!!!! just 1 usd
Chocolate!!!

I love this tea, it's Diet Lipton ice tea and so good!!! It's huge alnost 4l !

And Instant Ramen with Mushroom flavor! I love them!






Today's rocking Gyaru outfit


Shirt: Listen Flavor
Skirt: Eight2Nine
Shoes: Diamante
Hat: My Melody (made by my friend Svenja *^*)
Tights: Ebay







Today's Hime Gyaru outfit


Teddy jacket: DreamV
Hairbow: La Pafait
Necklace: Ebay
Baby doll: H&M
Skirt: Eight2Nine
Mules: Diamante style
Tights: K-mart




Love,




SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home