About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Himena Ousaki inspred Hime gyaru coord// Youtube update soon

Hello princesses,

( ゚▽゚)/コンバンハ how are you? I hope fine.
I try to upload this week more videos on my Youtube chanel.
Sorry,  that I didn't upload there for a while <.<.
I made a funny Walmart video and I want to make hair tutorials, too. But I need a little bit time to edit the videos ^^"...
I also try to make a new Himena inspired coord.
Himena worn a similar outfit at a japanese TV show. It's not a new episode it was an episode from March 2012.  But maybe you didn't see it so I want to share it with you ^~^
Here you can see the part where Himena appears.(^o^)/

Some screen shots from her outfit:






Today's Himena inspired outfit


Poncho: Princess Melody
Dress: Liz Lisa
Bolero, Necklace, Shoes: Jesus Diamante
Bag: Vivitix






The Hairstyle ^^






Love,



SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home