About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New Monster high dolls// Liz Lisa Hime Gyaru outfit// New Facebook Banner

Hello princesses,

(^-^*)/コンチャ! How are you princesses? I hope fine. I feel so much better right now. I am still a little, little bit sick but well.. thanks so much for so many get well soon wishes m(._.)mアリガト!!!
Today finally, finally I found the Monster High dolls were I was looking for so long! For the scaris series! I am so happy !
I was also looking for these dolls at Ebay and amazon, but the prices were ridiculous they want 30- 40$ for each. And I paid now 20$...
My Monster High hall!!! So many new dolls XD
Finallly she is mine Rochelle Goyle !!!! My absolute favorite from that series!(^o^)/
And Jinafire Long ! I am so so so happy (^o^)/
 I took some pictures today. But we can't go long outside. Because I still have to go easy  because of my kidney infection.  My honey also bought some other random stuff for me ^^
And Heart Lollipops ^^. They taste like strawberry !!!!

A Monster High Bracelet just 1$
A huge bottle orange juice! I love orange juice especially from that brand *O* You really should try this orange juice it is awesome!!!


xD when I was waiting... honey ordered ice cream...
... we ate at McDonald's Oreo McFlurry!!!! I love love love McFlurry!!!!( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
xDD !!!
Huge Hello Kitty's ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
I also want to show you my new Banner for my
Facebook like Page (<-- click me) My Friend Nadine made it for me and I am totally in love with this Banner. It's so cute !!!!ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ


Today's outfit


Dress, Coat: Liz Lisa
Choker, Headbow: La Pafait
Mules: Jesus Diamante
Bag: My Melody Vivitix




Love
オ(・ェ・)ヤ(・ェ-)ス(-ェ・)ミ(-ェ-)。o○Zzz…,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home